Financial Economics Certificate
500 Internal Server Error- 十大网赌网站网址-最新网址
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Building on Northwestern’s liberal arts framework, this certificate teaches students skills related to corporate finance, capital markets and securities pricing.
Graduates of the certificate will be prepared for business responsibilities that include:
- Cash-flow analysis and building financial models
- Devising financing and capital structure strategies
- Analysis of mergers and acquisitions
- Researching capital budgets and other investment decisions
- Analyzing portfolio investments and asset management choices
- Developing and evaluating risk-management strategies
- Generating cash flow forecasts and valuation estimates
- Facilitating and preparing for client meetings